Sunday 17 October 2010

Lesson Video 3 - How Can We Draw an Alien?

How we can draw alien? from Fulda BOL on Vimeo.

THE TRANSCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO

Steps to draw an alien:

The Teacher:

-Step 1: I'm drawing the space very quickly. I drew the space.

-Step 2:I am trying to bring an alien into our space. I choose the color green and the "brush" and press the buttons "control" and "plus" at the same time.

-Step 3: Press "Control" and "plus", as we press them, the brush's point is getting bigger and bigger.

-Step 4:Press "Control" and "minus", as we press them, the brush's point is getting smaller.

- Step 5:How many eyes do you want the alien to have? We are drawing 3 eyes on the alien.

- Step 6:I am choosing the color white and we do not have to press"control" and "plus" anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment